24 Aug 2012

random babbling...

Hi all!  
No swatches today, the weather has been soo gloomy here I can't get any decent piccies.  Hopefully it perks up a bit tomorrow, have a wedding to go to.. so of course my thoughts all day have been 'what nail polish should I wear?'  lol  I have decided to go with..


I'll Be Frank, from ROKK96.  Its browny, reddy, purpley shimmery loveliness.   Hopefully will be able to get a decent pic of it tomorrow.
I am quite excited for the wedding tomorrow.. it's of a friends of mine whom I have known for about 20 years.  I first met her when we were in our late teens and we were busy partying together.  We have been through alot, boyfriends, babies, marriages and the very sad death of her long time partner and father of her children.  That was a few years ago now, and I am so glad she has found happiness again!
It will be my sons first wedding, and when he tried on his shirt and tie today I nearly cried!  My baby is growing up.  I have been practising with him all week how the wedding will go.. once the music starts he has to stop talking, and can't start again until we are all clapping.  lol  Hopefully he can handle being silent for that long!  I always have a small amount of guilt when I ask him to be quiet, after all the speech therapy he has been through to start talking!
Hope everyone has a great weekend.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I googled a swatch of this and it looks devine. Can't wait to see what it looks like on you, I hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding.

    Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Award !!
    http://melmyissta.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/small-blogger-followers-unite-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks so much!! My first award! Hope I do this right.. lol :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)