19 Aug 2012

Black chunky holo

Hey all!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Ours has been pretty quiet, between us all being sick and plus the freezing cold weather we haven't ventured out much at all.
I have taken the opportunity to play around with my blog theme... can't seem to find one that I can customize to my liking though so just sticking with this one until I can.  If anyone can recommend a website that has purty blogger themes that can be easily customized it would be appreciated!  :)
Today I have a swatch of Kleancolors Chunky Holo Black polish.  I was a bit nervous at first, as I had read on other websites about the horrible odour that Kleancolor polishes have.. I didn't have any problems while I was applying it, but after it had dried I went to scratch my nose, and omg!   But the polish is so beautiful I don't care what it smells like.  lol





I have it layered over Sinful Colors Black on Black.. what an awesome polish that is!  One coat and it was perfect.  I am on day 3 and no chips or wear at all.  I don't know if its the polishes, or the new base coat i used, Essie's Fill The Gap.  Either way I am very happy.  As usual, I apologize for my terrible cuticles.  lol
Oh and on my ring finger I tried out my new matte top coat.. love how it looks, may do all like that next time.  Are you a matte fan?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)