8 Aug 2012

*cough sniffle splutter*

Don't get too close, i'm sick! My son sure loves to share his school germs. ;)

 Not too sick that I couldn't paint my nails though.. lol   Although I don't think I did a very good job.. it seems a bit thin and streaky.  It looks better in real life than it does in the pic.. it wasn't until I looked at the pic that I realized how bad it was!  lol  Oh well, tomorrow I plan on adding some stamps and black tips, so that should hide it all. ;)


The colour is China Glaze's Secret Periwinkle. I love love love the colour, but I found the polish to be quite thin.. honestly I think I could of gone for 3 coats.  For top coat I used OPI's RapiDry.   First time I have tried it, and I quite like it.  Although since the bottle I have was a teeny tiny sample one the brush was teeny tiny too!
 Will post more pics tomorrow... have a good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)