29 Aug 2012

I heart Essie & Ulta3!

Conversation between me and my hubby today..
Me: Ooh look at all the nail polishes in the Ulta3 bin!  And only $2 each!
Hubby:  *sigh*
Me:   What? I'm just going to look....... ooh this colours lovely, wow look at the shimmer in this one, oh this ones weird, I like it...
Hubby:  Well you have $10 cash, buy 5.
Me:  You're an enabler.. but ok, if you insist.

haha!   I didn't need much convincing did I?  ;)
Anyway, here are the 5 I chose...


For some reason I went for all the pinks.  The 2nd from the end on the right is Twilight Fever.. an unusual brown, purple mix.  Oh and the one on the far right is Golden Twilight.. my friend bought it from Avon and didn't like, so of course she thought of me!  It looks black but then has a lovely gold shimmer through it.  Can't wait to try it.

On my nails today I have Essies Smooth Sailing, a lovely blue.  On the Essie website they describe it as 'a breezy lavender blue with a reflection of pearl'.  I really do like it, the pearl is quite subtle.  





On my pinkie is Essies Luxe Effects Stroke Of Brilliance.  It just came in the mail and I couldn't wait to try it.  lol  Excuse the cuts and dents on my fingers, I dropped a bbq hood on them.. ouch!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, this sound familar to the conversation I have with my boyfriend.
    Me: Can I just pop in to Target to check out the Essence?
    Boyfriend: *Sigh* * Laugh* Okaaayyy, but be quick.

    Of course then there's the conversations about online sales....

    HE rarely says no, now that's a keeper. LoL

    you have your hubby trained well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Ooh Essence! Only just found them, but loving their polishes! Next time your in Target look for the new Max Factor displays, they have fantasy Fire for $5!!
      oh online sales.. they're bad.. very bad. lol I buy and then hope the dozens of polishes turn up on the days that hubby works. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love Bouquet. It's one of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The conversation is very familiar - except after I say: "but it's only $2", he says - "and you have over 300 of them" LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)