26 Aug 2012

Liebster Award!

I am so excited.. I just got nominated for my first award! Yay! Thanks to Mel my issta for the nomination!
 :)



The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers. Here is how it works...

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
5. There's no tag backs.


11 things about me:

1) I collect coffee mugs and socks (and nail polish lol)

2) I am a huuuuge Stevie Nicks and Kate Bush fan

3) I can't sleep without the tv on.

4)  I cannot walk in high heels, I fall right over.  lol

5) I have had operations on both my knees, and will need more.

6) I would love to live in NYC.

7) I am addicted to reality tv.. except Jersey Shore.  lol

8) I love taking photos, but hate to have my photo taken.

9) I am extremely fussy about how my bed is made, and usually don't let anyone else make it.

10) I cannot stand the heat (not good when you live in Australia)

11) One of my biggest regrets is that my Nana never got to meet my son before she passed away.



11 Questions from Mel:

1) Have u read 50 shades. Why/ why not? Or do you want to?   
I started to read it.. couldn't get through the first chapter the writing is so bad.

2) Do the people you work with/friends/family know that you blog?
Hmm.. my hubby does, but I don't think anyone else does.. it's never come up.

3) Do you think you will be blogging in 10 yrs time?
Probably.. i have alot of polishes I haven't tried yet to get through.. lol

4) How do you keep your polish organised? By colour or brand?
It's vaguely organized by tried and haven't tried  lol

5) Do you have a spreadsheet to keep track of your polishes?
Nope, but what a good idea!  :)

6) What is your favourite place to go for a holiday?
When we lived in the US it was NYC, now that were back in Australia it's Victor Harbor.

7) Where have you gone overseas that was a good experience?
Only place i have been overseas is the US.. I lived there for 8 years and my son was born there so it was a great experience!  :)

8) What moment has defined your life?
Definitely the birth of my son.

9) What super power do you wish u could have?
Teleporting for sure!!

10) What is the best free thing/competition you have won?
Haven't won anything.  :/

11) What is your favourite fruit and why? 
Bananas, I just love the taste of them.




11 Questions for my nominees:
1) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

2)  If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?

3)  What book are you currently reading?

4) The last thing that made you really laugh out loud?

5) Describe yourself in three words.

6) What is something fun you are going to do today?

7) Favourite book/movie when you were a child?

8) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

9) Have you ever won a trophy?

10) Do you touch-type?

11) Are you a morning person or a night owl?

2 comments:

  1. This had me LOLing - ditto on the 50 shades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't walk in heels either, and I like your polish organization style :) my untried polishes are have been scattered over a desk for the last few weeks..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)