5 Aug 2012

My first swatch!

I just had to share this.. I tried my new Scandalous by Revlon nail polish today, and omg!  I luuurrve it!   A lovely black base with pretty pretty purple sparklies through it!   This first pic is Scandalous with 3 coats.. I probably could of gotten away with 2 coats but I felt it needed the 3rd to even it out.. although that is more the fault of my nail polish applying skills (or lack of lol) than the actual polish itself.  Also one coat of Sally Hansen topcoat.

(click on piccies for bigger view)

Not the best photo, I apologize, my camera did not want to behave today. I decided to add a black tip, so today is a day of firsts!  My first swatch, and my first tape mani!  yay!  :)



I used Essence Galactic Black for the tips.  This is the first time I have used it, and I love it!  A deep black with very subtle shimmer through it.  No topcoat, but only because I was in a rush the get the photos while the sun was out for 2 minutes.  lol   I cant wait to try this mani again, but with OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Matte on the tips.. which i'm hoping will arrive soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)