22 Aug 2012

Confection!

Just a quick post today, I had to show you my newest polish, Confection from Smitten Polish.. I just love it!  This is with 3 coats.. still a bit sheer for me so i think next time i will layer it over a white or very pale pink.  Will be perfect for a wedding I am going to this weekend,  its like having confetti on my nails!  ;)


Updating the no buy situation.. I am absolutely hopeless.  :-/
I just ordered the OPI New York City Ballet Collection.  They are not usually colours I would wear, I tend to go for the darker shades.  But I have been seeing alot of swatches of them lately and I just fell in love!  Managed to find them on EvilBay for around $5 each plus shipping.  I already have Barre My Soul, so of course I had to have the whole collection.  ;)
I have the colours I want from the Spiderman collection on the way to me, so I just need to get the Germany Collection and I will be happy.   Well, at least until I see another collection I want..  oh wait, that would be the True Blood collection from Deborah Lippmann.. eek its never ending!  lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)