2 Feb 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics review - part 4


Hello lovelies!
For those of you in Australia, I hope you are staying nice and cool.  It was 46 degrees here today, and for my US readers, that is 114 F!  I have barely left the house in 3 days, and I am definitely over it! Thankfully, its going to be a much cooler 29 tomorrow, and I cannot wait!

Onto the good stuff! I am reviewing two of the Sea Siren Cosmetics polishes today, Code Purple and Midnight Moves.
For some reason, my camera would just not take an accurate photo of Code Purple!  I ended up having to use my phone, so I apologize in advance for the photos.

*with flash*

*sun*


I love purple polish, so Code Purple is a winner for me! I did two coats, and it was perfect. So glossy, even without topcoat!  The black is just as amazing, two coats and it was soo shiny, I honestly could not believe it.


I also received some other goodies to review apart from nail polish, and omg was I excited when I saw them! First up is an adorable travel kit, which contains tweezers, glass nail file and scissors and comes in a black leather case.  It even has the Sea Siren logo stamped on the cover. Love!





The next thing is super exciting for me.. an actual Mont Bleu czech glass nail file!  I have been wanting to try these forever.. I have tried a glass nail file before, but it was a dodgy cheapie one and it was terrible.  But the Mont Bleu one is amazing, I don't think my nails have ever felt so nice after filing.  Plus check out the awesome case it comes in!




I am loving everything I have tried from Sea Siren! 
I have a four polishes left from this brand to show you, I will post them tomorrow.
Sea Siren polishes can be purchased here, and be sure to check her out on Facebook and Instagram as well!

Till next time!


1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many great things about glass files, will have to check that one out :) what a gorgeous polish! hope the weather has cooled down, it's been over 40 for a week up until today, so much nicer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)