31 Jan 2014

Illamasqua Destiny - Myer exclusive

Hello lovelies!
Today I have something super special to show you. I was lucky enough, thanks to the amazing Kierra from Look Whats The Bats Dragged In, to get my grabby hands on an Myer exclusive Illamasqua polish.. the gorgeous Destiny, created in celebration of Chinese New Year.

This is what it says on the Myer website about it..

'In celebration of Chinese New Year 2014, Myer will carry a worldwide exclusive Illamasqua Nail Varnish shade, Destiny. 
According to Chinese Astrology, 2014 is the year of the Wooden Horse. 
Inspired by the new life that leaves bring to a bare wooden bark in the spring, we have captured a fresh green leaf in our latest shade, Destiny.
To mirror the imperfect, unpredictable nature of a leafy tree, Destiny fuses fine and hexagonal gold glitter particles in a glitter finish formula. 
A bottle green wash punctuated with golden lime accents, not unlike the multi-tonal spectrum of a tree within the spring bloom.'

Onto the prettiness!







Yes, lots of photos.. lol  But I had to show you how gorgeous this polish is! So green, so glowy! I used two coats for these photos, nut you could definitely get away with one coat as it is quite a thick polish.
I adore this, and am considering getting another bottle so I never run out. ;)

You can get your own grabby hands on this amazing Illamasqua polish from Myer Illamasqua counters or it's also available online at myer.com.au for $22.50.

Till next time!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)