20 Jan 2014

AN Monday - Australian


Hello lovelies!
First off, I just have to say hi and welcome to all my new Facebook likers.  I am loving how the nail art community has come together this weekend and gone on a huge #sharethelove campaign.  I have shared a few of my favourite pages on my Facebook page. :)

On to the polish! 
I am part of a Facebook group that does a different theme each Monday. I actually left it for a few months as I was having trouble keeping up, but I have rejoined just in time for the Australia theme. Yay!



 I used OPI Don't Mess With OPI, Sally Hansen Golden-I, and a Konad plate and stamping polish. So happy with how this turned out, I think I have finally mastered stamping!

Till next time!
xo


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)