26 Jan 2014

Sea Siren review


Hello lovelies!
I have something special for you today! I was recently sent some Sea Siren Cosmetics nail polishes to review, and I honestly didn't know where to start! They are all so gorgeous.

I decided to start off with a green and gold mani for Australia Day, using Mystical Atlantis and Stunning Sunset.



Both of these polishes are stunning! One coaters, and flowed onto the nail so smoothly.  
This 'sugar spun' style is quite easy to do.  I followed a tutorial from The Nailasaurus to do it.
I love how the gold polish, Stunning Sunset, looks like gold wire wrapped onto my nails.


The next mani is a colour you will not seeing me wearing very often.. pink! But how could I resist this gorgeous shade!!



The pink is Gossip, and the glitter topper is Sea Glass.  I took photos in a couple of different lights, to show just how beautiful this pink is.  This is with 2 coats, and that is all it needs. I adore this pink and I must say for me to admit that, it's says alot!  I very rarely wear pink polish.
The topper is lovely as well.. I only needed one coat for this glitter payoff. 

It's safe to say I am in love with Sea Siren Cosmetics polishes! I have a few more to show you yet, and I can't wait!
Sea Siren polishes can be purchased here, and be sure to check her out on Facebook and Instagram as well!

Till next time!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)