23 Jan 2014

Swirl mani


Hello lovelies!
Today I am going to show you a mani that I saw on BreezyTheNailPolishLover's FB page, and I knew I had to try to recreate it!  
Sadly, mine didn't turn out as beautiful as hers, but I am quite happy for a first try.





I used A Girl Obsessed's Time Lord (my fav blue ever) for the base. I did one coat, let it try then used a quick dry top coat.  I then did another thick coat of Time Lord, then quickly put a few dots of Face of Australia Once In A Blue Moon on, and swirled with a toothpick.
I will be honest.. this was not easy, at least for me, to do.  I am quite heavy handed, so I kept dragging the base colour and gouging chunks out of it lol
I have seen some tutorials that used a small nail art brush, I may try that next time.
What do you think of this look?

Till next time!
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)