29 Jan 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics review - part 3

Hello lovelies!

Today I have 3 more polishes from Sea Siren Cosmetics to show you.  All in gorgeous shades of blue, which is one of my favourite nail polish shades to wear!

The first is Sea Mist.

*Inside*

*Outside*

This may be the brightest pastel I have ever seen.  Formula was perfect, only 2 coats was needed, and I really only did that out of habit.
This polish has to be seen in person to be believed, it's a stunner!



Next up is Sea Dayze and Deep Blue Sea.



They go so well together! Sea Dayze is a perfect blue, and the formula is incredible. One coat is all that was needed.
I loove the shimmer the darker blue, Deep Blue Sea. Both are such pretty polishes!

This nail art was super easy to do as well, just pain your base colour, once that is dry just tape off half your nail diagonally and paint your next colour. 
Once that is dry, use a dotting tool to dot polish along the line, using the opposite colour on each side. And voila, interlocking nail art! :)

I still have a few more from this brand to show you, and if they are anything like these, they will be amazing. :)
Sea Siren polishes can be purchased here, and be sure to check her out on Facebook and Instagram as well!

Till next time!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)