12 Feb 2014

PrettyPots Polish - Gatsby Party review


Hello lovelies!

It's been a couple of days since my last post.. it has just been soooo hot here.  Adelaide has actually set a Summer record for extreme heat, with 13 days of 40 degrees celsius or above. Well, yay us. ;)

I was recently contacted by the lovely Jalene from PrettyPots Polish to review some of her polishes. I was impressed with the last ones I reviewed, so of course I said yes!

The first one I will be showing is the gorgeous Gatsby Party. I am a huge black with glitter fan, and this one has shot instantly into my top 5!  It is seriously amazing!  
It has a black jelly base jam packed with navy blue, garnet, holo burgundy, gold, and micro holo silver glitter. Whew!






This is 2 coats layer over China Glaze Liquid Leather. You could wear it alone, but it would take a few coats to be opaque as it's sheer.  I just can't do visible nail line, it gives me the heebie jeebies lol 

Formula on this was perfect, went on nice and smooth. I only needed one coat  of top coat. 

Pretty Pots Polish can be found on Etsy, and they also have Facebook and Instagram.  Can't wait to show you the rest of the gorgeous polishes.  :)

Till next time!
xo


2 comments:

  1. You should definitely try it out on it's own, ahmazing! Opaque in three coats :) And yeah, this was my favourite :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I will! Usually I test a polish on my thumb first, but I was in too much of a rush to get this beauty on. lol

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)