7 Feb 2014

Epic Nail - Summertime Shellac Starter Kit Review - part two


Hello lovelies!
Today I have the second part of my Epic Nail Shellac Starter Kit review.  If you missed the first part, you can see it here.

Included in the starter kit was an instruction sheet thankfully, as I had no clue what to do, I have never had shellac nails before.
Here is link to the instructions, which is the same as the ones I received and followed.
Basically it's exactly the same as putting on 'normal' nail polish, but in-between each step you cure the polish. Also, you need to be careful to not get any of the polish on your cuticles etc, I presume so you don't cure it onto your skin lol

I received 6 polishes in the kit, but I decided to go with Big Sky, which is a gorgeous pastel-y blue, and also one of my favourite Kate Bush songs. ;)

This is a pic of just the base coat. It's so shiny!



Below is Big Sky.




What a gorgeous colour! This was so easy to do, I can't believe I have never tried it before. It looks so beautiful and shiny once you are done, and didn't take that long to do at all!
I put this on Monday, it's now Friday and I have zero tip wear or chips. Which, for me is amazing, as I am quite hard on my nails. 
Also, because I have square nail shape, usually by now a corner has broken or the polish is chipped off, but I have none of that! I am definitely a convert, and can't wait to try the rest of the colours. I am even planning on doing it on my toenails. 

Epic Nails shellac kits can be bought on their website at http://www.epicnail.com.au and they also have a Facebook page.

Till next time.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)