9 Feb 2014

Love Thy Polish - Sonic Blueprint review and swatches

Hello lovelies!

Today I am lucky enough to be able to show you a sneak peek of one of Love Thy Polish's new Speckled n' Freckled collection. 

There will be 10 new polishes in the Speckled n' Freckled collection. It includes 5 pales which are 'I Sea Green, Southern Sky, Smoke & Dust, Pink Sands and Lilacadaisical', and 5 brights named 'Sonic Blueprint, Berry Berry Purple, Fauxreal Fuschia, Vermillion Dollar Baby and Spot the Pink'.  
Plus at the same time there will be 4 holos released - Halo (yellow/gold), One Small Step for Man (black - re-release), Synthesize (purple) and Bringin' Sexy Back (pink). 

I am so excited for this release! If you read this blog regularly you know I am a HUGE Love Thy Polish fan, her polishes are always amazing and she has great customer service.
The polish I will be sharing with you today is one of the brights, Sonic Blueprint. I love speckle polishes, and this one is a beauty!



The brights are jellies, so they can be sheer. I like jellies, but am not a fan of visible nail line. So I ended up layering this over a polish that has the same base colour.  This is 2 coats of Sonic Blueprint layered over Australis Neon Crush #playthegame.
I adore this mani!  Sonic Blueprint is gorgeous, the speckles go on perfectly. I cannot wait to try the rest of this awesome new collection!

The new polishes are all released on Sat 15th Feb, and can be purchased from Love Thy Polish's website. Be sure to also follow her on Facebook and Instagram!

Till next time.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)