3 Feb 2014

Epic Nail - Summertime Shellac Starter Kit Review

Hello lovelies!

Today I am sharing with you the first part of a two part review. Epic Nails contacted me, asking me to review their shellac started kit. I was impressed with the last items I reviewed from them, plus I have always wondered what the fuss over shellac/gel nails was all about, so I jumped at the chance.
I have broken it up into two parts, as I took quite a few photos and didn't want the post to be too long. ;)

Just like the last kit I received, it came in a lovely Epic Nails box. The box has a magnetic front so it stays closed, but is also easily opened.



This is what I saw when I opened it.. omg, so many things! I wasn't expecting so much!



The pack includes 6 shellac polishes, 1 base coat, 1 top coat, plus 1 LED Nail curing lamp - 12 Watt.
 Also free with every kit is 10 cuticle pushers and 20 alcohol wipes.
Epic Nails was also nice enough to send a shellac removal kit, which included 2 acetone bottles, 1 pack of foil removal wraps, 1 pack of alcohol wipes and 1 pack of cuticle sticks.




I was surprised when I took the lamp out of the box, it was definitely bigger than I was expecting.  I have never had shellac/gel nails, so really, I had no idea what they looked like lol



Check out the gorgeous colours I received! Summer Dream has lost their swatch nail, so I have taken a pic of it from the catalogue so you can see it.




All in all, I am stoked with this kit.  Everything you need to do shellac/gel nails, and so many gorgeous colours to choose from!
I will do the next part of this review tomorrow.  :)

Epic Nails shellac kits can be bought on their website at http://www.epicnail.com.au and they also have a Facebook page.

Till next time.
xo


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a great kit! I had my first ever gel mani done for a wedding over the weekend, I love the result and would love to be able to do them at home, love the colours you received :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome? I was so happy with it. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)