16 Feb 2014

PrettyPots Polish - Breakfast At Tiffs review


Hello lovelies.
Today I am reviewing another of the PrettyPots Polishes. 
I realized in my last post I forgot to share the gorgeous box the polish comes in. How awesome is it.. a pretty box for a PrettyPots Polish!   ;)



This is Breakfast At Tiffs from the Cinematic Collection. A gorgeous turquoise-mint crelly filled with crystal glitters and gold holo squares.



This is 3 coats. The formula on this was very nice, went on lovely and smooth. I love the mint colour with the gold glitters, it looks so sparkly!

Pretty Pots Polish can be found on Etsy, and they also have Facebook and Instagram.  Looking forward to showing you the rest of the gorgeous polishes.  :)

Till next time!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)