4 Feb 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics review



Hello lovelies!
Today I will be showing you four polishes in my Sea Siren Cosmetics review series. I am sad this has nearly  come to an end, I have enjoyed using and showing off these awesome polishes!

The first polishes are Sea Shells, Motion Of The Ocean, and Sea Matte, which is a matte top coat.



I went with a simple stripe mani. The formula is what I have come to expect from Sea Siren polishes, which is just perfect.  On my pointer and middle finger I used the matte topcoat, not too sure how well that shows up in these photos though.


 Next is the lovely Mermaid Tails. I love a good green polish, and I don't really have anything like this in my collection. It is a tad sheer, I ended up doing three coats, only because I cannot stand visible nail line. Most people could get away with two coats.



I love this colour. I did put the matte topcoat on my two middle nails, but again not sure if it is showing up that well.

I have one more Sea Siren polish to show you, but I am saving that for a special Valentines Day mani. ;)

Sea Siren polishes can be purchased here, and be sure to check her out on Facebook and Instagram as well!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)