22 Feb 2014

Girl in the Green Scarf - PrettyPots Polish review


Hello loves!

I know I have been quiet lately.. I have been helping someone with something very special. That's all I can say for now, more details in the next couple of days hopefully.  ;)

Today I am showing you Girl in the Green Scarf by PrettyPots Polish from the Cinematic Collection. This polish is based on Rebecca Bloomwood in the movie 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'. I will admit, I haven't seen the movie, but I have read the whole series of books and love them!

This polish is sooo gorgeous! It has a green jelly base, with matte neon pink hex, periwinkle matte hex, turquoise hex, emerald green micro, and ocean blue holo glitters. 
Although this polish is opaque in 2-3 coats, I decided to layer it. 
On my pointer and middle finger I have Balsam Fir from Revlon, and on my ring and pinkie is Liquid Leather from China Glaze.





I love how this looks layered. Over the black the emerald green micro glitters really pop! The contrast of the green, pink and blue glitters is stunning. Applied lovely and smooth, only needed one coat of topcoat to make it perfect. One of my new favourite polishes for sure.

PrettyPots Polish can be found on Etsy, and they also have Facebook and Instagram.  Looking forward to showing you the rest of the gorgeous polishes.  :)

Till next time!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)