1 Sept 2012

Mint Chip nom nom

So glad I managed to grab a few photos of my nails this morning, as by this afternoon they were a complete mess from putting hubbys new bbq together!
This is Mint Chip, from Smitten Polish and it delicious!  Well, I didn't actually eat/drink it, but I wanted to.  lol




I love the 2 different sized brown glitters.   I definitely would of preferred to see more of the bigger ones, as you can see from the pics some of my nails only got one each, and I just hate to fish for glitter.  Apart from that I love this and look forward to wearing it again.  
Oh and if you can see some glitter on my pinkie, that is China Glazes Fairy Dust.. I wanted to see what it looked like as I haven't had a chance to wear it yet.  I think I am going to have to try harder to not buy any more polish for a while, as my untrieds are getting out of control.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)