11 Sept 2012

Ozotic 505 - pics galore!

Hi all!  Sorry it's been a few days between posts, been kinda busy here.  The sun has finally been shining, it's so nice to be able to hang outside!  Bought hubby a BBQ for Fathers Day so he has spent most nights bbq'ing which makes him very happy.  lol
I'm happy to report my polish collection finally has a home!  It's just temporary for now, but I'm very happy with it.

Took me the whole day to do it, and I had to send all the books that were in it to the shed.  :/
The next weekend I picked up these at a garage sale..


$10 for 4, plus they already have the hardware attached to hang from the wall.  Yay!
Today I have swatches of the most gorgeous polish that has ever existed.  Ok, that may be a slight exaggeration, but it is still one amazing polish!  Ozotic 505.  Multichrome gorgeousness.  Is also a dupe for Sally Hansen Prisms Turquoise Opal, which is a polish I have been after for a looooong time, so finally have my fix!  :)

Sorry for so many pics, but trying to capture all the colours of this amazing polish can be quite impossible.






 Its goes from blue, green, teal, purple, and I'm sure I even saw a deep burgundy in there somewhere.   This is one coat of Sinfuls Black on Black, covered with 2 coats of Ozotic 505.
I can't stop looking at my nails!  :)


(My girl, posing as usual.  Isn't she a beauty! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)