2 Sept 2012

Jumpin' Jade

I need to stop buying polish.  lol  I have so many untrieds that when I went to choose a colour yesterday I was just overwhelmed!   So I decided to let my hubby choose..   first he picked one I have already tried, the next was one that has to be layered over another colour.. he was losing interest fast.  lol  But then he came in with Sally Hansens Insta-Dri 'Jumpin' Jade'.   I knew there was a reason I married him lol  What a choice!  A gorgeous green with subtle shimmer.. this is the first Insta-Dri that I have used, and I know some people have issues with the brush.  I really liked it though, 2 strokes and my nail was done, plus only need one coat.  Plus dries very quickly.  Priceline has Sally Hansen buy 3 for the price of 2 this week, so I will definitely be going back for some more.

Onto the piccies!





Click to enlarge.  As you can see, I had to add some glitter. ;) 
On my pinkie is Sally Hansen Night Lights, and on my ring finger is China Glazes Fairy Dust.  Look how they sparkle!  Gorgeous!  I honestly cant see any difference between the 2 on my nails, but in the bottle Night Lights has a black base.  I will definitely be adding glitter to my other nails.



(My adorable dog Lexi.. she is not camera shy at all  lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)