9 Sept 2013

Zombies Without Brains - Love Thy Polish

Hi all!
Oops, been a bit slack on the posting front lately! We have just gone from Winter to Spring here is Australia, which is playing havoc with my seasonal allergies. I will try to post more though, I promise.   ;)

Today I have a sneak peek of one of Love Thy Polish new Halloween polishes!  This one is Zombies Without Brains. 



There is another version of this, called Zombie Brains, which has pink dots in it. I will show that one closer to Halloween.

The green on my ring finger is a franken I made over the weekend. I love frankening, you get to use polishes you otherwise wouldn't of, and get to make something you will wear!

You may have noticed by now, I show alot of Love Thy Polish nail polishes. ;)  That is partly because I am good friends with the owner, Emma, but mainly because I think her polishes are amazing and worth spending your hard earned money on!

This polish will be available sometime in September.  But while you wait, check out her other gorgeous polishes at   www.lovethypolish.com for Aussies, and for international peeps, at 

Till next time!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)