21 Sept 2013

Cirque Iris review - pic heavy

Hello lovelies!
I was recently sent some polishes from Femme Fatale Cosmetics to review, and this is the second one.  Cirque Iris is a shimmery, multicoloured top coat.   I was excited when I opened my parcel, this is my very first Cirque and it definitely doesn't disappoint! 
I could not decide what colour to layer it over, so I decided to go with an ombre mani!   From left to right is Picture Polish Bright White, Essie Chinchilly, W7 Slate and BYS Black.



*outside photos*







*indoor pics*

Sorry that some of the pics are blurry, it was the only way I could capture the colourful sparkle! 
This is such a gorgeous topper.. goes on lovely and smooth and I honestly think it would look great over any colour. This is 2 coats over each nail.. and I could of gotten away with one!  I can see myself using this topper alot. :)

Be sure to check out Femme Fatale Cosmetics!   They don't just sell their own amazing brand of polishes, but they also stock other local and international indie brands!

Till next time!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)