14 Sept 2013

Rainbow Honey Fire Spring review

Hello lovelies!
Have I got something to show you today!  I was recently sent some polishes from Femme Fatale Cosmetics to review, and this is the first.  

This is Rainbow Honeys Fire Spring, from The Summer of 199X collection.  
The Summer of 199X is a collection featuring 10 new colors inspired by the 1995 SNES hit, Earthbound.  I have never played the game, but it must be amazing to inspire such gorgeous polishes!

Rainbow Honeys site describes Fire Spring as  'a coppery orange shimmer, is bursting with holographic glitters and the glowing embers of the last sanctuary'.

This is 3 thin coats, and when I first saw the polish I was worried it would be bumpy, but it went on so smooth, and only needed one coat of topcoat (I used Duri Miracote Top Coat) and it was perfect!

*outside*




*inside*

Look how gorgeous and sparkly it is! 

Femme Fatale don't just sell their own amazing brand of polishes, but they also stock other local and international indie brands! Check them out here!

Till next time!
xo


*The products in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them. Please see my disclosure policy for more info. *

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'll surely follow you. I'll be glad if you follow me too )

    Лакоблог

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)