24 Sept 2013

Femme Fatale Burning Dusk review

Hello lovelies!
Today I have another review polish to share with you.. Burning Dusk from Femme Fatale Cosmetics.  This polish is from their new holo line, and its amazing!
Burning Dusk is a holo, but has a slight colour shift, so it goes from purple to blue.. two of my favourite nail polish colours!


*outdoor photos*



*indoor photos*

I adore this polish! Formula was perfect, I really only needed one coat, but I did two out of habit.  Flowed smoothly onto my nail.  I only have a mini, but I will definitely be getting a full size!

I used Nfu-Oh Aqua Base, and Sally Hansen Diamond Flash top coat. I always use those products when I am using holo polishes.  The topcoat doesn't like the holo like some can.

Be sure to check out Femme Fatale Cosmetics!   They don't just sell their own amazing brand of polishes, but they also stock other local and international indie brands!

Till next time!
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)