29 Sept 2013

Pretty Pots Polish - Pink Spring review

Hello lovelies!
Today I am going to show you something that you won't see very often.. me wearing pink nail polish!   ;) 
 Pretty Pots Polish sent me some polish to review, and this is one of them.. Pink Spring.  I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it!  
Pink Spring is a mix of blue butterflies, pale orange, lavender, mint green, and green glitter in a pale pink base. Quite a bit going on, but it all blends together perfectly!





This is only 2 coats! Applied great, no sticky up glitters at all.   Needed a top coat to smooth it all out, but most glittery polishes do. 

Pretty Pots Polish can be found on Etsy, and they also have a Facebook page. Can't wait to show you the rest of the gorgeous polishes.  :)

Till next time!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)