23 Jul 2013

Pitter Patter...

Yay!  Congratulations to Will and Kate (AKA the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge) on the birth of their baby boy! Can't wait to find out what the name is!
I have had a very special polish saved for this very occasion.. Pitter Patter from Butter London.   This gorgeous opaque purple shimmer is a limited edition lacquer created for the royal baby, so of course, I had to have it!  Its available in US only, but I was lucky enough to be involved in a group buy in my Aussie nails group, so quite a few of us managed to get a bottle.  It's still available to buy here.




I adore this shade of purple!  
For an accent nail I used Femme Fatale Edge of the Cosmos.. just cause it was sitting right by me on the table, and looked like it matched.  lol  This is my first Femme Fatale polish, and it definitely wont be my last last.  Stars, moons, purple.. its all good! This pic does not do it justice, it's much more holo-ey and sparkly in person.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)