7 Jul 2013

Gelogic Day 2

Hi all!
Day 2 of my Gelogic mani test. No chips, and still nice and shiny.  There is some minute tip wear on one finger, but probably only noticeable by me lol   But the odd thing is, looking at these pics I have noticed some odd looking 'cracks' in the purple polish!  Can't see it looking at the mani in person, maybe cause the black and white glitter is covering it?   If that wasn't on there I think it would be alot more noticeable.



I was going to try to keep this mani on as long as possible to test the wear, but honestly now that I have seen those cracks in the pics, they are bothering me. Even though I really can't see them in person, I know they are there!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)