18 Nov 2012

Wild At Heart ~ pic heavy post


Hello lovelies!

Hope you are all having a great weekend.. yesterday was my cousins daughters birthday, was so lovely to catch up with most of my family.

Todays polish is one I have been after for quite a while, and finally managed to grab it in a blog sale..  Color Clubs ‘Wild At Heart’.  I am a sucker for any purple polish, and this one is the Queen of them all!  Plus the name reminds me of a Stevie Nicks song, and that’s always good.  :)











Have included a few pics as trying to capture the amazingness of this one was hard!  I can definitely see myself wearing this one alot.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Definitely regret selling mine, will have to pick another one up at some stage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you can find it again! It's so beautiful.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)