22 Nov 2012

NOTD: Frog Prince

Hi all!

Hope your having a great week.. ours has been lovely and quiet for the most part.  Too hot to do anything.. Tuesday was 37 degrees Celsius!  That's approx 99 degrees Fahrenheit.  Ugh!

Today I have gone for sparkly nails...  Vernis Classique by Cherimoya 'Heart Of The Sea' over Ulta3 'Frog Prince'.





I love how sparkly, and slightly Christmassy, this looks!  
The Ulta3 Frog Prince was quite a goopy consistency, I found it couldn't wait to settle down the sides of my nails.  I love the colour though, will definitely use again.    Vernis Classique by Cherimoya 'Heart Of The Sea' has small blue love hearts in it, but they are quite sparse.  I had to really fish for them, and as you can see, I'm no fisherman (fisherwoman?  ;)   ).   
I'm very happy with how it turned out though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)