1 May 2013

Very last Paint It Blue mani.

I can't believe a month has gone by already! This is my very last paint it Blue, and I am a mixture of happy as sad.   A bit sad to see it finish, but also happy as I am slightly sick of blue nail polish (never thought I would say that!  lol).

These are polishes I have been waiting on being released here in Aus, and I found them the day before my No Buy starts (more on that later).  It was meant to be!

Sally Hansen lustre shine in Azure and Scarab.


I used Azure, and wow!  Its a beautiful blue/purple aka blurple.  ;)


*pics taken inside*


I just love this polish!  

Also, I had some people mention they were also going to miss Paint It Blue, so I have started another group.


We will be having weekly themes, and supporting causes.  Hope to see you there!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)