24 May 2013

Gypsy Creations

Hey all!
I have just realized, even though my blog is called Lacquer and Leather, I haven't actually shared any of my jewellery for ages!  Well that is about change.  ;)
For those who don't know, I have been making jewellery for just over a year. It all started from me first making a zipper bracelet like this...
I shared it on my profile on Facebook, had quite a few orders for them, and it has just taken off from there.  I officially started Gypsy Creations in April 2012, and haven't looked back!  
It's perfect for me, as I can work around my sons school hours, and various therapy appointments. 
While I mainly sell on my Facebook page,  I have started listing a few items on Etsy as well.


Here are a few other items I have made recently.




I love to make custom items, so if you are after something special, feel free to contact me via Facebook, or at funnylildancer@gmail.com .
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)