12 May 2013

Happy Mums Day!

Hope all the Mums out there had a great day!  Mine was nice and quiet, lunch with my Mum then just relaxing at home. I received some lovely pressies from my 2 guys...


* nail polish, of course  ;) *


*awesome purse that I have had my eye on for a while, since I first saw Emma from Nails In The Desert with one*


*gorgeous homemade card from my son*


I of course had to have some special nails for Mothers day, so I decided to try a look I have been wanting to do for a while..  pigment nails!  I first saw these on Bec from Nail Gun XS, and fell in love.  She actually just wrote a tutorial for Lacquerheads of Oz about it, so I followed that.  I am so so happy with how they look!

*pigments a go!*

*inside pic*


*outside pics*





I added a few photos so you could get the idea of how they look.  I used mainly pigment eyeshadows from Pretty Serious Cosmetics, and a random one from Essence.    The only thing I did different from the tutorial was put my first pigment colour straight onto my wet nail polish, instead of a top coat.  Next time also, I will hold the brush closer to my nail, I think I held it too far away which is why it's more scattered.  
I love this look so much, I went right onto Ebay and bought a bunch of different coloured pigment eyeshadows.  ;)

Have you tried pigment nails yet?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)