2 May 2013

Cate Ruby review

Hi all!
I have a very special post for you all today.. my very first review! I was lucky enough to be one of the 5 bloggers that Cate Ruby sent some polishes to for review!   Her bottles are adorable, and come with a Diamonte Band that can be worn as a ring! 
Today I will be swatching Harriet, a pale pink polish.



The formula was just lovely, completely opaque in 2 coats.  Could probably be done in one but I am slightly ill at the moment and therefore a bit shaky.  This was not a colour I would of bought myself, but it really is very pretty!
I decided to do an accent nail of some pink BYS caviar beads I won recently.  I was not a fan before, and after trying I am now completely convinced that caviar nails are not for me.
The pink nails are also perfect for this weeks theme for Paint It ALL The Colours, which is..  pink!  ;)

Stay tuned for more lovely Cate Ruby polishes!


4 comments:

  1. GUUUUURRRRLLL this looks frickin amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know what you mean about caviar nails, they are pretty annoying, but I am intrigued about these new BYS kits!
    This is such a pretty shade of pink, and such cute bottles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The BYS kits are pretty awesome, they come with a matching polish, and have glitter ones to (which i will be trying tomorrow). :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)