24 Apr 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Flowers

Oops, a bit behind on this post, sorry!  That is what the school holidays do to me lol   
This weeks Aussie Nails Monday theme is flowers, and luckily over the weekend I received some awesome fimo flowers thanks to the lovely Bec at Lacquer Dreams
This is the first time I have ever used fimo, and it definitely wont be the last!  They are so cute.




The base colour is You’re A Heartbreaker from Essence 50's Girls Reloaded trend edition (ugh I hate that name!).  It looks quite grey in these photos but is actually more blueish in person.  The red is foils..  it's also the first time I have used foil, and it turned out a bit shredded, but I ended up liking the look.  I then stuck the fimo flowers on with some quick dry top coat.  I was surprised, I was expecting them to come off in the shower the next day but they actually lasted 2 days.  They probably would of stayed on another day or two, but I couldn't resist the urge to pick them any longer.  ;)

I will definitely be using fimo in more of my manis!

Are you a fimo fan?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)