11 Oct 2012

TIH challenge - Jack O Lanterns

Here is my Jack O Lanterns mani for the This Is Halloween challenge.  Its a day early as I won't be online the next 2 days to post it.
Just a very basic mani as i'm  a bit blergh this week.  :)




My base colour is  OPI's Deutsch You Want Me Baby?   Isn't she beautiful!!!   I picked that and one of my huge lemmings, German-icure by OPI, up at my local Price Attack.   I didn't even know they sold OPI!  I completely broke my No Buy to get them, but I don't care they are worth it.  ;)
The Jack O Lantern decal is from the OPI Halloween mini set.  
Oh and on my pinkie is Flamin' Funk, I had to try it out right away and I'm in love with it!  I only got a mini but i will definitely be grabbing a full size.   You can get Flamin' Funk from Loki's Lacquer.
Have a great weekend.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)