22 Oct 2012

This Is Halloween challenge - Gradient

Hello lovely people!
Todays post is for the This Is Halloween challenge, and it's a gradient.  My first attempt at one, and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.. so much so that I actually did both my hands, I usually only do the one!  lol
I took my inspiration from the colours in candy corn, an American candy.


I don't eat it, but I love the colour combination.  ;)



My cuticles look a bit mad, I think its from too much clean up with the acetone.. might have to take a break from that for a few days.
Colours used are a base of My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then a mix of the Halloween collections from OPI.




2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done)) I haven't had candy corn in about 12 years lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually don't even like it.. lol

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)