3 Mar 2014

Lust Have It - February 2014 ~ pic heavy


Hello lovelies!
After the epic fail that was my Feb Bellabox you would think I would be over beauty boxes. But I just cannot resist getting surprise mail.. lol  
I know a few people who receive the Lust Have It box, and they always seem happy, so I decided to give that one a go.  I must of managed to subscribe just in time to get the Feb box, and boy am I happy I did!

Lets get right into it! 


This is how I received the box. You can see below there is a note from the CEO explaining that they are in the middle of revamping, and the new boxes should be ready in a month or two.


Like most beauty boxes, you get a little card detailing what you have received. I never read these till last though, as I think they spoil the surprise!



This was interesting.. there was a coupon for a buy one get one free snack box, home delivered. I have never heard of this company, but I will definitely be checking it out!




Onto the products! First up was a Juice Beauty Green Apple peel.  I love peels, masks etc so I was very happy to see this!  This is a deluxe sample size of 7ml. Full size is 60ml and costs $65. I would not spend that amount of money on something I hadn't tried first, so I am looking forward to testing it out.




Next is a Clairol Professional Color Radiance shampoo. Now this says its a shampoo on the front, but on the info card it says it cleanses and conditions. So is it a 2 in 1? I am not sure. I am not a fan of 2 in 1's, I find it impossible to get the comb through my hair if I don't condition it as well. I will still give this a try though. I received a 50ml bottle, the full size is 250ml and retails for $13.95.




Also included was another Clairol product, a Transition Creative Spray. I am looking forward to trying this. I don't usually use alot of hairspray, but this says it remains flexible for up to one minute after application, and leaves it with a touchable texture. We shall see. ;)
This is a 50 ml sample, full size is 300ml and sells for $9.95.




This next item is something I am looking forward to trying. It's a make up brush from The Cosmetic Kitchen. Not a brand I have heard of, but if this brush is anything to go by I am definitely going to be checking them out. This brush is soooo soft!  The info card says the brushes are certified vegan and certified cruelty free, which I love. This brush is full size and sells for $22.50.




Next is a Vaseline Ultimate 10 Anti Aging body lotion.  It contains anti-ageing ingredients such as AHA, pro-retinol and, vitamin B3 and says it will protect, restore, brighten and tighten skin while giving immediate relief from dryness. Sounds good to me! This is a sample size, the full size is 750ml and costs $16.29. Quite the random price there lol




An odd inclusion was this hand wipe, the Hand Spa Bijoux.  The sample is a single hand wipe that supposedly provides a deep nourishing and moisturizing effect.  It contains hyaluronic acid, royal jelly, glycerin and soy bean extract. I have already tried this, and surprisingly really liked it!  My hands felt lovely and soft.
Info card says RRP is $1.50.. I presume that is just for one?




Last, but not least is a mineral eyeshadow from The Cosmetics Kitchen.  I will be honest, this is not a colour I would of bought for myself, but I actually quite like it. I swatched it on my arm and a little went a very long way, I can't wait to try this properly! The eye shadow is certified vegan and certified cruelty free. Full size retails at $22.50.






I am super happy with my first ever Lust Have It box, and can't wait for my next one!

Till next time!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)