10 Aug 2013

Love Thy Polish: Stand Back and Green Eyed Monster

Hi all, and welcome to the last post in Love Thy Polish week!  I have enjoyed sharing this amazing nail polish brand with you, and I hope you have seen something you loved and had to have!
I am going to share two polishes with you today.
The first is Stand Back from the Dreams collection. This collection was a collaboration between Love Thy Polish and myself, so I am quite partial to it.  ;)  
The whole collection is based on the amazing Stevie Nicks.


Isn't she the cutest!? 


When Stevie performs Stand Back she wears this gorgeous black and gold cape/shawl, which is what this polish is based on.




I adore this polish and think it matches the shawl perfectly!


The next polish I am sharing is a new one that is released August 15.  This is Green Eyed Monster, a gorgeous green holo.





Just look at the amazing holo in this polish!  Its so gorgeous, I wanted to share ALL the pictures I took.. lol  I managed to limit myself to four though.  ;)

This, and four other amazing polishes will be released in 5 days!!  You can purchase them from  www.lovethypolish.com for you aussies, and for international peeps, at 

Other bloggers participating in Love Thy Polish week are..

Thanks for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this week as much as I have.
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)