5 Aug 2013

Love Thy Polish: Smurfs Got The Blues

Welcome to the next edition of Love Thy Polish week!  I am so excited to share these gorgeous creations  with you!  :)
This post I am going to share with you a unreleased polish, which will be coming out on 15th August, along with the other 4 gorgeous polishes in the photo below.



The polish I am showing you today is called Smurfs Got The Blues, and it is an incredible blue holo!





How amazing is this? I also used Love Thy Polish' new base and top coat in this mani, and its fantastic!

Love Thy Polish can be bought at www.lovethypolish.com for you aussies, and for international peeps, at 

Other bloggers participating are..

Stay tuned for more Love Thy Polish!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)