18 Jun 2013

True Blood

Hi all!
Did anyone watch the season return of True Blood last night?  Feels like i have been waiting forever for it to come back onto tv.  As usual, it didn't disappoint, plenty of blood, sex and fangs.
I wore a super special polish for the occasion, one I have been saving for it.  The amazing True Blood from Lilypad Lacquer.  I have no words for this gorgeous red/purple holo, it is just completely stunning.





I mean.. just look at it!  Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?  It makes me want to stand in the sun all day staring at my nails.
I used Nfu Oh Aqua Base for the basecoat, and a new top coat I received yesterday.. Revlons Just Tinted Shiny Topcoat.  I didn't have high hopes for the topcoat, I had never heard of it and only bought it as it was on sale. But I love it!  Super shiny, and fast drying. I will definitely be on the lookout for more bottles of it.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tam ;-) Thanks for an awsome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you for an awesome nail polish! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)