6 Jun 2013

Aussie Nails Monday Mani: hearts

Hi all..
I seem to be a few days behind on this post.. lol  Sorry about that.  My son has been home sick all week from school.   He is finally feeling better though thankfully, though of course he has shared his germs with me. Never shares his chocolate, only his colds.  ;)
This weeks Aussie Nails Monday mani had a hearts theme, which is great timing as I just received some heart shaped studs from Born Pretty.  I know most people think red/pink when they think of a loveheart mani, but as you know, I am not a red/pink girl at all, so of course I have gone with blue.  ;)



The base colour is China Glaze Electric Beat, it's new to my collection, and I just love it!  At first I was unsure about it, I thought it may be too much like Secret Peri-Winkle, but its much more beautiful!
I also used a stamping plate from Llawore for my pinkie and middle finger. I am so glad I have persevered with stamping, I am finally making it work.
I was so happy with this mani, and didn't want to take it off. Unfortunately, one of the hearts came off the next day, and I hate to be uneven.    lol
Also, I still haven't found the heart!  O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)