2 Jan 2013

Happy new year!

Yes, i'm a couple of days late, but I have been flat out putting together all the Lego sets son received for Christmas.  The Star Wars one had nearly 600 pieces!   Eek!  Finally all done, and its goes look awesome if I do say so myself.  ;)


Hope everyone had a great new years eve.  We had a very exciting night of sitting around the house watching tv.  Such party animals.  ;)
Even though we didn't go out, I still wanted to do NYE nails.  I decided I wanted nails that would reflect how I wanted the coming year to be, so I went with Emily de Mollys 'Harmony'. 






It's such a beautiful, soft colour.. these pictures really don't do it justice.
Did you do any NYE nails?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)