8 Jan 2013

Aussie Nails Monday - Animals

Hey all!
Hope you all had a great weekend!  Mine was spent celebrating, and then recovering from, my 40th birthday.  Ugh 40.. I much preferred when my age had a 3 at the front  lol
My nails today are part of the Aussie Nails Monday challenge.. I only just joined up, and just in time, as the theme is animals and I have always wanted to try a leopard print.  For my first try at this I am more than happy with how they turned out!  Although next time I may use a more contrasting colour for the 'dots'.







For the base colour I used Sinful Colors Cinderella.. not too impressed with this polish, even with 3 coats I still have VNL.  The shimmer is quite pretty though, so maybe I will try layering it.   For the 'dots' I used a dotting tool and Sally Hansens Celeb City.  The for around the dots Sinful Colors Black On Black, which is the only black I use.  I love this, and will definitely be doing it again!   
Have you ever tried a leapord print mani?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)