10 Mar 2012

First day...

Of the no 'poo experiment and already my hair is gross! I have to wash my hair every day so i was expecting it, but still... yuck! I have taken a pic so you can see.. it still looks shiny though. I also bought a 100% natural boar bristle brush as that is supposed to move the oils from the scalp and along the hair to the ends. The bristles are quite soft though and don't seem to get through my hair to the scalp... will keep trying though. I have read can get the brushes with reinforced bristles so maybe will look for one of them. As gross as my hair is now i'm still excited to be doing something that will hopefully help my hair, plus no more plastic bottles everywhere!   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)