12 Mar 2012

day 3...

of no 'poo, and omg!  I cannot stand my own head!  I'm not even going to include a pic its so gross.  I am going to do my first BS wash, and ACV rinse tomorrow morning, so hopefully that will make it feel a bit better.   Will include a pic of that tomorrow.

To try to take my mind off the grossness that is my own head, i made some yummy scones from a 3 ingredient recipe i found online.  They were so easy to make, and yummy! Here is a pic.. they always turn out so lopsided.. lol



Recipe..

Makes 12


4 cups self raising/rising flour, sifted
1 & 1/4 cups (300ml) cream (lite cream works)
11 oz or (250ml) lemonade


Sift self raising/rising flour into a bowl, make a well and pour in cream and lemonade. Mix to make a dough, roll out and cut with a scone cutter. Arrange closely together on a paper lined (parchment paper) baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 220C or 425F oven until golden brown (approx) 12 mins. 


Serve warm with a little butter or with a lovely dollop of cream and jam (jelly in the USA).I personally enjoy every now and then a little golden syrup and clotted cream (a very English cream) it's called thunder and lightning!!


Tip: Do NOT overwork the dough and use a very cold butter knife or cutters when cutting the dough. The less you work the dough the better it will be.



Recipe from 4 Ingredients.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)