11 Dec 2012

It's very cherry!

Hey all..
Sorry for the few days in-between posts, Christmas time can get kind of crazy. ;)
I have gone completely out of my comfort zone with my nail polish this week.  I usually prefer darker colours, or blues and purples.  But the past few days I have been noticing Sally Hansens Cherry Red.   I picked up and put it back a few times, but then it went on sale so I figured what the hell!  I am so glad I did.. its such a beautiful colour!





Forgive the staining around my cuticles.. clean up was horrid, and I have since taken this polish off and the staining is still there.  :(
I would wear this polish again though, and I am so glad I stepped out of my polish comfort zone!  
What's a colour that you never usually wear?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)