10 Jul 2012

So many things been happening over the past few weeks.. as usual I have been forgetting to post!  So no big surprise there..  ;)
Hubby and i had our 10 year wedding anniversary, he bought me a lovely leather double wrap Pandora bracelet!  Yay!
Last week was our sons 8th birthday.. we had a great family dinner at Fasta Pasta (sons favourite restaurant  lol).  He got spoilt rotten, over $200 in birthday money plus a Nintendo 3DS from us.
So much has happened since he was born.. a few house moves, then city moves, and then a move to another country!  He has handled it all so well, very proud of our boy.  :)
Then weekend just gone was my cousins 30th birthday party.  It was a costume party, I went as a 1920's flapper, something I have always wanted to dress up as!  Son went as Batman, and hubby as an American.. lol
Been busy making a few things, here's some piccies of the latest....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one! :)